Burning Memories

*Ashes: Celine Deon-Deadpool 2, 2018*

Setting: September 2012...

     Georgie and Skylor married in January like he and Taylor had, but they only ended up being married three months before her ruptured aneurysm effected her and caused her car to crash as she was driving back to their home on the first of April for her birthday. He hurried her the next day, in the same cemetery and row as Taylor, with a single grave space between the two of them. Missy recalls how her older brother had been throughout the ceremony, as she drives into Galveston with the intentions of finally visiting her older sister. He had been quiet as they read the will she had prepared, but changed a year prior after her brother died. The will stating that all her money of nine thousand dollars be left to Georgie, but on the condition that he only put a third of it towards his stores and uses the rest to help his family.

     In order to reach the hospital, Missy must drive past her old home, as well as the old Adams house; it while she's driving past it that she spots a car outside the creepy old house and stops upon seeing a woman around her older brother's age stepping out the front door with boxes, which causes her to stop...

"Excuse me!" Missy calls out as she get out of her car, "OH MY GOD!"

"Come Androktasia!" The woman calls to the coyote and it goes to her as she sets the box down, "sorry bout 'er; she's ain't use ta meetin new people."

"And-what?" Missy asks confused, "what kinda name is that?"

"And-rok-tasia," The woman annunciates as she pulls a small, dead creature from her pocket and feeds it to the coyote, "it's Greek for manslaughter."

"That's not disturbing at all," Missy mutters under breath as she watches the coyote eat

"What can I help y'all with?" The woman asks her as they pet the beasts head gently

"H-how are y'all doin that without it attacking ya?" Missy stutters

"Almost any critter'll be friendly with ya if y'all feed it," the woman chuckles then sigh, "but I found this one here," she says gesturing to the coyote with a smile, "back in 06' while she was still a pup, poor thing was an awfully long way from home..."

Y'all know this house is private property, right?" Missy asks changing topics, "no one's lived in it fur years; its suppose ta be condemned-"

"Really?" The woman asks with a smirk growing on her face, "who told y'all that?" She chuckles

"The s-sign," Missy stutters out as she points to a sign

"Oh that," the woman laughs full heartedly, "I just put that up so people will leave me alone," she sighs and calms down, "I've been livin here fur the past..." she thinks for a moment, "almost seven years."

"Wha-" Missy looks at her in shock and confusion

"It's my house," she laughs again, "I own it."

"E-Elvi-ira A-Ad-dams?" Missy stutters out on shock

     The woman's smile disappears with the mention of that name, and is replaced by a dull, almost bored look as she stands from where she's squatting and petting the coyote and turns to Missy...

"I don't go by that name no more," she tells her flatly, "it's Louisa now."

"..." Missy just stares at her as her black hair that's just past her shoulders sways in the light breeze

"Now if y'all excuse me," she tells her, "I gotta get back ta cleanings out this shit hole if I wanna be on the road by night fall."

"Yer leavin?" Missy asks her in surprise