The Last Interview (for now)

Setting: April 2, 2019; the living room of Wil Wheaton's house...

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Will asks her as he sets up for his podcast

"No," she admits to him, "but, the media isn't gonna drop it till I do-so, I might as well get it over with."

"Then let's get started," he tells her

     She had called him a few weeks prior, late in the middle of the night asking he had seen the news and then telling him that she'd only give the whole story to him on his podcast. It hadn't been long before the media got wind of the exclusive interview she is now giving. They set it for the first week of April to give her enough time to prepare herself for it-as well as get permission from Elvira to go into details. Elvira wasn't crazy about it at first, but agreed to it-as long as she was permitted to join them. So both young women now sit on the living room couch of Will's home, quietly waiting as he starts the podcast...

"Welcome back to Radio Free Burrito," Wil starts the show off, "I would like to start off by welcoming back world record holder: Bailey Cooper-"

"Howdy," Bailey says into the microphone

"And I'd also like to welcome her best friend: Elvira Cooper," he continues

"Pleasure ta be 'ere Willy," Elvira says in a teasing manner

"Wil," He restates

"I know," she laughs, "call me E."

"Alrighty then, moving on," he changes back to the original topic, "now I'm sure most listeners out there have heard or seen the news," he continues, "well, Bay and E here have been kind enough to give Radio Free Burrito, the full story-so, lets get started, shall we?-so tell us lady's; where does this story start?"

"Um..." Bailey starts in thought, "well, I guess...it starts way back when we first met-"

"And exactly how long have the two of you been friends?" He asks them

"Oh gosh," Elvira starts in thought, "we met when we was bout five or six-wasn't it?"

"We were definitely five," Bailey confirms, "I remember cause y'all use ta always 'ave yer hair in pigtail braids," she laughs at the memories, but the smile soon fades from her face, "and bout a year and a half later...everythin' changed."

"How so?" Wil asks them

"My mama died in a car accident," Elvira admits quietly, "and my daddy...he wasn't never the same after that-"

     Wil continues to ask questions and Elvira answers most of them about her past, going into detail about just how dark growing up in her house was after the loss of her mother. Bailey then proceeded to explain why she never told anyone, despite knowing about it and at times being a victim of Elvira's father's abuse...

"So would you be willing to go into detail about the events your brother Sheldon Cooper brought up at the interview?" Wil asks Bailey

"That's why I arranged this with ya," she replies with false cheer in her tone

"Great," he says simply, "whenever you're ready."

"Ok," she starts with a sigh and few deep breaths, "it was the summer of eighty eight as Sheldon said," she explains, "my mother: Mary and younger sister: Missy went out grocery shoppin', while my father: George and my twin brother: Georgie were at a football game," she goes on, "leavin' me at home ta watch Sheldon-we was watchin' doctor proton at the time," she continues, "then E came a knockin' on the door-she was pretty bang up when I answered it too; I had decided that I had enough of 'er daddy Beaton' on 'er and that she auta stay with us. So I letter rest in mine and Georgie's room, then went alone ta grab some of 'er clothes from 'er house, only-only when I got there..."