Disagreeing with a Slut

*Crystal above*
*Fight Song:Racheal Platten-2014

Setting: where we last left everyone in Bailey's hospital room, 2018...

Bailey's limbs go weak and she collapses to the floor after slamming the bottle blonde hard into the wall with a hard banging sounds. She forces herself to stand up on her jelly like legs with a very fierce and determined glare on her face directed to the at the blond bitch she just took down...

"BITCH!" The blond screams as she launches herself at Bailey from where she is on the floor

"Nobody messes with my family," Bailey snarls as she pulls at the blonde's hair while in a head lock, "and gets ta walk away unscathed-"

"Un-wha?" The blond says clueless

"Y'all wanna come round pickin a fight with my family," Bailey says as she body slams her, "then ya better be ready ta deal with me," she huff, panting in breath

"You're askin fur it," the blond says as she jump punches Bailey

"Y'all don't get ta-" she starts as she head buts the girl hard, "just come in 'ere," she goes on as she kicks the already stumbling girl hard in the stomach, "call me the 'b' word," she keeps going as she punches the girl in the face, "insult MeeMaw," she keeps punching, "threaten my baby sister-" repeated blow after repeated blow, "make my niece and nephew cry," she continues, not letting up on with the hits, "pickin a fight with my twin, and walk away scratch free," she says dealing the final blow that sends the blond into the wall again and knocking her out, "so are a seat," she heaves heavily out of breath and spits on the blond, "and stay down."

"The hell did that come from?" Georgie asks completely bewildered by what they all just witnessed

"..." Bailey says nothing as her limbs finally give way and she collapses to her knees on the floor, still out of breath

"What the-" comes Mary's shocked voice from the door way at the sight, "what happened 'ere?"

"Yer daughter kicked ass," Connie says smiling with pride in her granddaughter

"MeeMaw-" Missy and Sheldon says at the same time; Missy in regards to her kids and Sheldon more in shock

"Oh y'all need ta lighten up," Connie laughs lightly

"Somebody explain this ta me," Mary says as she helps Bailey back into the hospital bed, "Why's Crystal on the floor Missy?"

"Why y'all assuming I did it?" Missy asks defensively, "Bay's the one that did it."

"And how exactly would that be possible?" Mary asks sternly, "yer sister's been in a coma fur the past twenty nine years, her muscles can't even support 'er."

"No," Bay cuts in, "She's right, it was me. I attacked 'er when she wouldn't shut up...now who in tar nation is this tart?"

"She's yer brother's girlfriend," Connie tells her

"Oh Georgie, no," Bay say, the disappointment clear in her voice

"Ex," he clarifies, "I dumped 'er today...didn't think she'd follow me here."

"Well," Mary says, "we can't just leaver here."

"Why not?" Connie asks

"Cause we're good good people," Mary sighs, "and we turn the other cheek."

"We're also Texans," Connie huff

"We could dumper at the church," Missy says flatly

"Missy," Mary scolds then finally concludes, "We'll leaver at the church."