2nd x Around

*Bless the Broken Road: Rascal Faltts*

Setting: end of May; Still in California, Missy's wedding day...

"Ya ready?" Bailey asks smiling at her sister

"No," Missy admits nervously, "but I'm glad yer 'ere Bay."

"Me too," Bailey tells her wit( a smile as she hugs her, "I wouldn't miss it fur the world if I can help it."

"It's almost time," A woman says as she enters the room, "the flower girl's already headin' down The isle."

"Thanks Bobbi," Missy tells the woman

"Maids of honor and brides maids ready?" Mary asks as she enters the room

"Ready when y'all are Bobbi," Bailey chimes in to her fellow maid of honor

"Amy, Elvira," Mary turns to the brides maids, "y'all are directly after 'em, so all four of ya get movin," she says before turning and grabbing Bailey's arm, "keep an eye on Shelly," she tells her, "make sure 'e don't say nothin' that'll start nothin' with the groom."

"Gotcha," Bailey mumbles on her way out

"Not likely ta happen," Bobbi adds in, "Not with how brainless my brother is..."

"Let's move ladies!" Amy exclaims, excited to be part of another Cooper family wedding

"Y'all'd think that this is 'er weddin," Missy mutters to herself

"Ya ready baby?" Mary asks her with a smile

"At least I ain't been married six times," she mutters in reply

"Melissa," Mary warns her, "Don't y'all go startin' nothin...this is suppose ta be a happy affair sweetie, so don't go makin' yerself upset-"

"How can I when y'all invited that pothead ta my weddin," she sneers bitterly, "ya know how I feel bout 'er round my kids-"

"She's family Missy," Mary sighs out, "sadly," she adds in, "but, family is family, and she's all ya got left on her daddy's side-and I know Bay enjoys seein' 'er," she says as she fixes the veil a bit, "and we know Bay's done-"

"More than any of us ever knew," Missy comments cutting her off as she zones out looking at the floor

"It's time baby," Mary tells her as the sound of the wedding march starts and she holds out her arm for her

Missy takes her mother's arm and a few deep breaths as they make their way to the front of the church and slowly down the isle as the double doors open. Everyone stands as the music plays and Missy makes her way down the isle with Mary, towards the alter where her sister, sisters-in-laws,' son, niece and husband to be stand waiting. The ceremony seem to go off without a hitch-Sheldon keeps his mouth shut as Bailey keeps a rather bone breaking tight grip on his bony shoulder. The wedding photos turn out great as well and it isn't until the reception that Aunt Anna disappears to get high and Bailey runs chasing the kids around the place like a child while Barry talks with Hershel, Ed, Mary and Connie. Elvira stands laughing her ass off with Georgie as they drink along with Missy, Billy, and Bobbi and Sheldon and Amy are in a discussion of their own. Brenda Sparks sadly passed away a while ago from-her own rage according to Hershel-but was actually more likely a heart attack.

"So..." Elvira starts with a sigh by the end of the reception, "we better get goin' Cowboy," she says to Georgie, "it's late and my baby girl need ta be put ta bed."

"So uh-" Bailey cuts in bit awkwardly, "not that I don't love seein' all of ya, and havin' y'all round," she goes on, "but how long 'er ya gonna stick round 'ere fur?" She asks them with a bright smile, "ain't ya'll got lives and jobs ta get back ta in Texas?"