Girls Night Out!

Setting: March 17, 2019; just after the Coopers drop Bailey off at her and Barry's apartment building, the apartment where the Big Bang gang lives and hangs out, Sheldon and Amy's apartment...

"Bay won't answer my calls," Sheldon announces

"What'dya expect Sheldon!" Georgie snaps at him

"I expect her to pick up," he states seriously

"Well she ain't gonna pick up nobody's calls," Elvira chimes in

"But I'm her favorite," Sheldon insists

"You ain't nobody but mom's favorite," Missy mutters

"Missy-" Mary starts

"Oh come on!" Missy cuts her off with a snap, "y'all might've bein' sayin' that 'e ain't fur year, but y'all know it's true! It was always: Sheldon this, and Sheldon that-Like the whole god damn universe revolved round 'im!"

"Ya know that ain't true-" Mary tells her quietly

"Sure it is," Georgie chimes in, only slightly louder than Mary

"Georgie-" Mary says in slight shock

"Oh come on Mom," he sighs out, "it ain't never been fair; y'all were always dotin' on 'im, and punishin' Missy and I," he tells her, "not that we didn't likely deserve it half the time," he adds in, "but didn't it ever once cross y'all or dad's mind that Missy and I did half the stuff we did ta get attention? Even if it wasn't the kind we wanted, it was still attention..."

"Mom?" Mary turns to the elderly woman

"Don't bring me inta this," Connie tells her, "yer kids, yer mess, y'all clean it up-I've already dealt with deep family troubles with you and yer siblings."

     Mary goes quiet as she turns back to her kids: Sheldon with his ears covered, trying to block out the sound of fighting; Georgie sitting on the couch with Elvira next to him, trying to give him some comfort, and Missy standing off to one side with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face...

"Daddy," Hyla's little voice comes at a whisper as her similar green eyes to her mother look sadly into his blues while she crawls onto the couch between her parents and into his lap

"What's up Cowgirl?" He asks her quietly as hugs her

"Everybody's being so loud," she says in her little voice

"..." Missy's scowl drops along with her arms

"I don't like this kinda loud," she adds in, "It hurts: Here," she adds in gesturing to where her heart it, then covers her ears, "and here-"

"Sorry baby girl," Elvira is the first to say, "but grown ups sometimes have: loud, adult conversations, that none of 'em like, but gotta 'ave-whether they wanna or like it or not; this is one of those time, y'all understand baby girl?"

"..." Hyla quietly nods in understanding, then glances back at Georgie, "where's Aunt Bay?"

"Come on Baby girl," Elvira says standing up, "let's leave everyone ta talk things out-Ok? You and me'll go color."

"Ok," she says quietly in agreement

Georgie kisses Hyla's hair as she crawls out of his lap, then Elvira kisses his temple as she stands too and the both go into the back bedroom. Left in the room are: Connie, Mary, Missy, Georgie and Sheldon; Aunt Anna had gone out somewheres to smoke-Ed going with her, and Billy Sparks took Carl and Matilda back to the hotel...

"I'm gonna go color with 'em too," Connie chimes in as she gets up from where she sits, "this is between you four and Bay."

"..." the four Coopers' remain silent at first as the elderly woman leaves the room as well