NERD FEST VIII: Bailey's Choice II-Piarates of the Caribbean Marathon!!

*pics of all five currently existing pirates of the Caribbean*
*A Bonny Pirate Bride from Pirates of the Caribbean: Tales of the Code: Wedlock*

Setting: March 17, 2020; St. Patrick's Day...

     It wasn't long before Bailey and Barry moved their small family into a bigger apartment with two bedrooms instead of one: one for the boys, and the other for them. It was still a small kitchen, single bathroom, and decent sized living/dining room, but at least it's one room bigger than their old place-as well as in the same building as Sheldon and the Hofstetters,' apartment 4C. As soon as they moved in, 'the C is fur Cooper!' Bailey had proclaimed with a big, wide, ear to ear smile on her face. They've been living in their new apartment for few weeks now and everyone is celebrating today with drinking and partying-everyone accept for Bailey and Sheldon (whom Bailey roped into helping her watch the kids while the others party). Sheldon miserably mopes about trying to keep away from all the children, while happily keeps them entertained with coloring and the television...

"Come on Shelly," she sighs out heavily, "y'all wanna be a daddy one day, right?"

"I suppose," he sighs out

"Then y'all really gotta learn how ta be round other people-especially kids," she tells him as she breast feeds Tucker

"Must you do that in plain view?" Sheldon asks her uncomfortable

"Yes, I must," she tells him, "and I'm doin' Austin next, so grow a pair and get use ta it, cause it's a natural thing."

"..." he says nothing verbally, but makes a face that clearly states he disagrees with her

"MeeMaw did it with Mom, Uncle Ed and Uncle Carl," she tells him, "mom did it with you, me, Missy, and Georgie," she goes on, "women ave been breastfeedin' fur generations."

"I didn't need the images of Mom and MeeMaw," he tells her as he avoids eye contact with her while she switches Tucker out with Austin, "don't you have any shame?"

"Hm?" She asks him confused

"We're adults of the opposite sex," he tells her, "and siblings no less, yet you're baring your chest for all to see-"

"Then, no," she cuts him off with a smile, "I've got no shame, and besides, it ain't like I'm sittin' 'ere in my birthday suit," she laughs at his discomfort, "notta mention you and Georgie barged inta my room plenty a times while I was changin' back when we was growin' up."

"But we were-" she starts as she laughs at how even more uncomfortable he becomes, "that was-"

"Hahaha!" She laughs at him as she puts Austin back down and fixes her shirt, "y'all really need ta lighten up Shelly...life's too short, ya gotta make every instant count-" she sighs out, "before ya know it: photos fade, youth is gone, and all that's left are the memories ya made, but...even those'll one day be long gone too."

"You almost sound like a scholar," he states to her, "almost."

"Oh, ya know what my favorite book is?" She asks him w a sigh

"Something by Shakespeare?" He asks her in reply, "or Tennyson's the princess...something by Dickson?"

"Nope," she laughs as she gets up with the twins, "keep guessin."

"..." he says nothing as he thinks and she puts her boys down for a nap

"Need a clue?" She asks him upon returning

"Surprisingly enough," he replies to her, "I do."

"Ok then," she giggles as picks up Panchali, a bottle, and starts to feed her, "this is her clue," she adds clearing her throat, "oh, earth, you're too wonderful for anybody to realize you."