NERD FEST IV: Marvel's Universe!

*big bang drawn as DC hero's-couldn't find one of them as Marvel characters*
* The star spangled man with a plan: Captain America: the 1st Avenger-because I love the song; deal with it.*

Setting: February 14, 2019...

      The news didn't come as a shock to Elvira-she practically predicted it-but it did come as a shock to the rest of her family back home Texas; Sheldon on the other hand, was not pleased by the news. He scoffed, and threw a fit, wishing to be rid of the thought of his older sister having coitus with anyone-especially one Barry Kripke. Georgie looked ready to chock someone while lying through his teeth about being happy for her; Missy just told her that she better still be coming to her wedding, MeeMaw, Aunt Anna, and uncle Ed all just laughed with smiles on their faces as Mary gave her a religious lecture and all her new friends in California just seemed flat out shocked. Bailey agreed to a meeting with Elvira's old talent manager, but nothing else till after they've talked. Sheldon had taken to not speaking to Bailey over the whole news, and because he was still mad at her for marathoning the DC hero movies with Barry and not him and his friends. His ignoring her didn't faze her like whenever she did it to him though-as much as he believes otherwise-but where as she always took up space in their heads when she ignored them, they never had that effect on her unless she actually did something worth feeling guilty about.

     Since today is Valentine's Day, she decided to surprise Barry by cooking him her MeeMaw's famous brisket with sweet potatoe casserole, sweet corn, and an apple crisp with ice cream for dessert. Sheldon and his friends all have plans with their wives to go out and do something, but Bailey and Barry, are content on just staying in. By the time it's time for  Barry to return home, Bailey has dinner set on the  table with dessert in the oven and the lights dimmed with two candles lit. He is surprised to say the least, just as she is shocked with happiness at the sight of the cheesy Valentine's Day gifts of: chocolates, a little stuffed bear holding a heart with 'love' written on it, and a dozen roses. She kisses him happily before humming quietly as she goes to put them in water, then takes the seat across from him at the table.

     They talked about his day at work and her mother lecturing her as they eat and make jokes; they watch Marvel hero movies as they eat the crisp, ice cream and chocolates. They start with the early stuff: Captain America-1944, 1979, the 1979 sequel, Spider-Man from the seventies-movies & show, the animated Thor, Ironman, Hulk, Captain America, the sub-mariner, fantastic four series from 1966, everything; if it exists, they watched it. Every movie and animated show ranging from 1944 to present time, they watched. Bailey laughed at the early animation and bad stunts of the older movies, and she cries and screams at the characters as the movies get good around 1998 with Blade. She cries as each X-man dies, rants each time they change Bruce Banner actors, mumbles bitterly upon meeting Tony Stark's personality, drools over the Norse gods and WW2 hero Time travelers.

     She throws things upon watching the fantastic four reboot movie, cries heavily when Wolverine dies, cheers and hollers with the guardian of the galaxy. She is a full on emotional roller coaster with each avenger movie and she laughs her ass off at Deadpool and his breaking of the fourth wall. And when it came to the third avengers movie, she died inside with each character killed off that she actually liked and with didn't kill off any of the characters she didn't like. By the end of it all, Bailey is curled up on the couch with a blanket over her and using Barry's shoulder as a pillow as she is fast asleep. It's as Barry is turning everything off that she wake up with a yawn and a stretch of her arm, accidentally hit him in the face while doing so...

"Sorry!" She says quickly pulling her arms back

"It ok," he tells her with a light chuckle

"Hm," she hums as she gives an embarrassed smile