1

This is Hanazo fanfic.. if you're hate this ship please find another book..
English is not my first language so I'm sorry for my broken English and grammar.
Characters belong to moonton

+++

"I'm not gonna lose to you Hayabusa" I said and give him a punch on his face. He dodge my attack and give me a several punch.

"In your dream" he said and kicked me.

"Just wait I'll win over you, one day" I said and give him several punch and kick.

Suddenly, a girl with a white hair and her blue outfit come.

"Haya, let's go back home..it is late already. Sorry for interrupting your spar Hana but Hayabusa's parents are going to have a dinner at mine. Im sorry again" she said.

"Oh, thats okay Kagura, It's getting late already I need to go home too" I said and hid my anger by give her a smile.

"It's a tied?" Hayabusa said.

"Hell no.. We need to continue this another day, Im not gonna have a tied with you" I said while picked up my thing.

"Well, see you guys again" I said without looking at them and walked away.

-

I see the sky is getting dark and feel the windy weather on my skin. It's kinda cool me down a little bit. I don't know why but I felt jealous towards Kagura. But, Im not that bad.

Hayabusa and I meet at the martial arts center when we were 6. We always got the highest marks and the top students. Until now, we're still a rival and try to improve our skills together.

Kagura and I meet for the first time when we were in the primary school. That time when Hayabusa greet me and meet me with her. Kagura told me that Hayabusa and her is a childhood friends.

I admit I have a certain feelings towards my rival.. and I know that he likes Kagura.I know and I realize that I'm being the third person here.

/////