104

I type on the keyboard and my eyes keep focusing on the screen. I must finish it now.

"Hana--"

"Lunox don't bother me I want to finish this tonight" I said to Lunox. I know it's already 7 pm.

"Okay then see you" she said and walk away.

After about 30 minutes. I lean on my chair. I finish my work. I'm tidying my place and call Lesley. Yeah, we want to buy a dress for me. I walk outside the building and wait for Lesley.

I stare at the dark sky and my head start thinking about him.

Am I need to move on? It is worth for waiting him for 5 years? Is he already married? Is he even remeber me or he already forgot me? Am I wasting my time for wait him?

I really want to meet him.

Suddenly I snap out since Lesley honk her car.I walk and enter the car. She start driving and go to the mall

++

"You should try this and this and this" Lesley said and give me a ton of dress. I take it and go to the fitting room. I believe Lelsey already send Hanaki to Haya's parents or Claude.

I start to wear the dress and show it to Les. She keep shooking her head and told me to try the other. It's almost 15 dress I try. And this is the last one. Red dress. I love red. And the dress kinda show a lot of skins. I wear the dress and walk out from the fitting room.

"How about this?" I ask her.

"Red really suites you Hanabi! Yes that dress. You're gonna kill the night!" Les said and we buy the dress.

"Let's eat Im starving" I said and we go to the restaurant. We order our food and start chatting.

"When the event start?" Lesley ask.

"This weekend and please pray me for not drink too much. You know me right?" I ask and sigh. I already ask Lesley if she want to go together but she has something to do.

"Well, Lunox there right? You can count on her"

"Yeah yeah or she'll end up like me. Drinking too much and go wild" I said and put my head on the table.

Lesley laugh and pat my back.

"You two should behave I guess" She said and we wait for our food.

/////