61

I go back to the audience place and sit with them. The match is starting.

"Wishing Hanzo luck?" Lesley whispered to my ear.

"Wtf how do you know?" I said and look at her.

"Oh come on Hanabi. I know you so well, your face is brighter than sun right now!" she said tease me.

"Well he's the one who taught me. Nothing more. Let's just watch this match"

"Hahaha okay okay" She said and we watch the match. Hanzo just standing calmly and Haya start the attack.

Hanzo easily dodge it and give Haya opportunity to attack him. I know that Hanzo is reading his movement. Hanzo keep dodging Haya's attack.

Hanzo try to attack him with punches and Haya dodge it. Hanzo manage to kick him on the stomach and he step back.

Hayabusa attack him with a few punches and manage to punch Hanzo. Honestly, I don't know who's gonna win this match. They're equal.

Haya didn't stop attacking him and Hanzo jump back. He kick Haya on the face. Haya rub his face and try to counter attack Hanzo.

Fuck, I hate this kind of match.

I still focus at them, their skills and movements, Haya improve so much. I watch the match, fill with curiosity and nervous.

Hanzo manage to give a hard punch in Haya's face, Haya fall down on the ground and cocer his mouth with his hand. He stand up and attack Hanzo non stop.

His mouth is bleeding. Oh my god please be strong Haya! Hayabusa manage to kick Hanzo on the face and a punch on the stomach.

Hanzo step back. He put his body in a defense position. His face is bleeding too. Can we just stop this match? They're killing each other!

I stand up. Lesley hold my hand and shook her head and tell me to sit down. They keep attacking each other. I can see that their stamina is getting lower.

All the audience keep focusing on the match. It's intense.

/////