70

"For the 1st place winner, please welcome Hanzo from class 5a2"

I watch Hanzo go to the stage. Okay next is me. I don't know what to talk about. Hanzo hold the mic and start talking.

"I just want to say thank you and congratulation for my friends. For a certain person that always stay by my side and support me, I just want to say I'm glad to meet you and thank you. I think thats all thank you" He said and walk away.

My heart flatter when he said that. Is he said that to me?

I slap myself. Cut it, don't think too much.

"For the strongest female in the competition, please welcome Hanabi from class 5a2 that got the 1st place and the best female"

I stand up and walk to the stage. I received the medal and hold the mic. Start to talk.

"Okay, I want to say thank you for give me opportunity to talk. Honestly, I didn't prepare anything. So I just talk spontaneously. The first thing I want to say is, thank you for the one who teach me and help me to improve my karate's skill, Hanzo. Yes, don't be shock, He's my teacher. He's such the best karate's teacher that I ever met. I want you guys to give him a big applause.

Okay next, I want to say thank you to Hayabusa for always having a practice with me and help each other to organize the Karate Club. It's pretty tough to organize it but we manage to keep the Karate club from being disband. I just want to say to all the juniors, Just call us if you need help or some tips okay?

Last but not least, I want to say Congratulation for Hanzo and Hayabusa, you guys did it well. That's all for today Thank you"

I said and all students start tease me with Hanzo. Oh my god these people can't be stop.

/////