109

My head start to feel dizzy but I keep add the drink. I start dance to the music and I can't find Lunox everywhere. Don't mind her. She must be dancing somewhere.

I start to dance and I stop. It's tiring so much. I sit down at the counter. I can't think straight. I don't know but my mind keep remind of Hanzo. Urgh I just don't wanna think of anything tonight. This is not enough. I order a bottle of wine and drink it. I keep drinking and a hand stop me.

I pull my hand and drink it.

"Oh come on, you should stop" I hear a voice so slow. But still I can hear it.

"Shut up, don't mind me. I just want to have fun. Go away!" I said and continue drink the wine and completely ignore that person.

"Geez Hanabi, stop already" the person hold my face and look at me. How tf the person know my name?!

"Look, I don't even know you and I hope you can go away because my head so sick for reminding certain redhead and I really hate him because he can't get off of my mind. I don't know why I tell you this but please go away before I puke right onto your face!"

I can't see her or his face because of the dark room and yeah, because of the wine I drink. That person hold my hand from drinking and ot's really make me mad. I keep push her or him away and suddenly I feel a strong headache attacking me.

"fuck!" I said and take my hand on my head.

"Hey are you ok---"

and I can't hear and see anything after that.

++

My head feels so dizzy and and I can feel I'm laying on a nice bed. I still close my eyes, I know if I open it the headache become strong and I hate to stand it.. I know this is not my room since I don't have this kind of bed and the cold tempreature come by the aircond.

I start to move my body and it's aching too much. I can feel that I didn't wear anything except my undergarment. Ok now it's getting weird.

I slowly open my eyes and the light killing me. I gasp and close my eyes.

Ahh I hate this!

/////