13

"Tch, I don't want to help you" He said and give me a bored look. He push me and walk away.

"Teach me!"  I said, bowing and facing his back.

He turn facing me and looking at me with one of his eyebrow lifted.

"Teach me with karate. I want to beat him one day. I hate to say this but I really want you to teach me" I said.

"I will" he said.

I stand up and smile.

"With a condition" He said. Well, what now?

"You need to fight with a person that I know. If you winning that match I'll teach you" He said.

"who and when?"

"I'll tell you. You just need to ready. Maybe tomorrow" he said.

"But didn't you already saw me fighting with the gang the other day"

"Well, I need to do some confirmation"

He must be the red hair guy. Ugh, I'm not ready yet. The opponents must be strong.

Without a word, he walk away.

++

I take the pajama in the closet and wear it. I sit on the bed and wait for Lesley. I'll have a sleepover at Lesley. Actually we did our homework together and Lesley forced me to tell everything.

"So start your story telling now. I'm curious to hear it." She said and sit beside me.

"Well, I just want Hanzo to help me with my karate skill"

"what the hell?"

"I know it's weird but I really need to improve my karate skill to beat Hayabusa one day."

"Is Hanzo agreed with it?" Lesley ask feeling curious.

"Yes, with a condition. I need to beat a person to fight tomorrow" I said ans sigh.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Yoh didn't make any preparation" Lesley said.

"Well, just pray for me tomorrow. And another information. I think Hanzo is the red hair guy I met before"

"How do you know it?"

"I know it but he deny it"

/////