50

After a several minutes, two team arrive and sit with us. It's freya with zilong and miya with alucard.

"Wow you guys already here!" said Miya and sit infront of us.

"With their Karate skills, I'm not suprise why these two already here" said Zilong.

"Well haha.. how you guys doing at the jungle" I said and try to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Great but our cloth break because a person grab it and throw it away" said Alucard and smile awkwardly.

"Well, you try your best. Fortunately, we manage to keep our cloth safe" I said.

"Our cloth break too because I'm too carless. I fall into the hole and I almost break my leg. Fortunately, Zilong helped me back there" Freya said.

"You should be careful soon Freya" Miya said and Freya give 'ok' sign with her hand. Hanzo just hear our conversation and look to all of them.

After a minutes I see a familiar figure arrive here and walk toward us. It's Hayabusa and Kagura.

"How ya guys doing" Haya said.

"Fine" said all of us.

"How're your cloth?" ask Alucard.

"Hehe we accidentally break it when Kagura carelessly fall into the hole" said Hayabusa.

"Same Kagura I feel you" said Freya. Kagura just giggled.

"Wow Hana and Hanzo cloth still there. You guys really keep the cloth safe" Said Kagura and show her impressed face.

"Well they're the one who arrive first and keep the cloth safe" Zilong said.

"Congrats Hana, Hanzo" Kagura said.

"Thank you" I said and Hanzo just nod.

"But guys...." Haya said, all of us look at him

"What?" Ask Miya.

"We already end the activities, so why you still wear the cloth together Hanabi, Hanzo" said Hayabusa.

Hanzo and me watch our hand. We're still hold each other hand and our cloth there, tied perfectly. We look at each other. I can feel my face getting hotter and quickly open the cloth. I throw that thing away.

"O-okay we're forgot" I said and smile awkwardly.

All of them smirk knowingly and look at us.

"W-what are you guys looking at?" I said.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the toilet" Hanzo said and walk away. Geez he left me alone here.

"Don't worry, we keep the secret safe" Freya said and wink.

"Yeah" said Miya and smile.

"Oh believe me we're nothing" I said and look down.

"yet" said Alucard. Oh someone please help me.

/////