60

I walk and go sit with them.

"Congratulation Hanabi! Wohooo you're the winner!" said Lesley and hug me.

"Congrats Hanaaaaaa" Kagura said and also join hug me.

"See? Just trus yourself, you did it Hanabi!" said Hayabusa.

"Congrats Hanabi, I'll give you present" Said Haya's mother.

"Ahh thank you, but you don't need to give any present and thank you for coming!" I said and hug her.

"Nonono, It's your last tournament in high school honey, and you're the champion"

"Thank you for everything!" I said.

"Haya you need to get ready your match will begin soon. You can do it Haya!" Lesley said.

"Yeah beat Hanzo okay?" said Kagura.

"You can do it Haya! Just relax and focus. I know you already make preparation right so just believe in yourself" I said and look at him.

"I trust you kiddo" said Haya's mother and smile at him.

"Thank you, I'll do my best" He said and walk away. I want to meet Hanzo. I need to wish him luck.

"excuse me, I want to go out" I said and walk to search for Hanzo.

"Do you want me to accompany you?"

"No Les thanks" I said and run away. Where is he? His match are going to begin soon. I look at my watch. I have 5 minutes to search for him. I search him around the place.

I think he's on the locker now. I walk to the locker and search him. He's there. Sitting and close his eyes. Is he okay?

I slowly walk towards him and sit beside him.

"H-Hanzo?" I said. He opens his eys and look at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine" He said. I look at him. He looks distracted like there's problem.

"Hayabusa and Hanzo please be ready" the speaker echo. He stand up and start walk away. I start to chase him and hug him from behind.

"Do your best okay? Goodluck!" I said and let him go. He turn to me and put his hand on my head.

"Don't worry, I'm your teacher right?" He smile and walk away. My heart feel warm, why he do this to me?

/////