3

"blah blah blah or he will be the new captain on karate club"

"wait what? Gusion? New captain?" ok I'm kinda sensitive when talk about karate club.

"You never hear what am I talking right. It's not Gusion you dumbass. He'll never know how to Karate" she said and look at me.

"hahaha okay okay Im sorry.. But can you repeat that again?" I said.

"It's the new student. I heard that he's fucking good at Karate more that you and Hayabusa. Maybe he will be the new captain"

"are you kidding me?"

"no, but still you'll be the best female in the karate club" she said.

"now I'm curious about that new students... and I would like to meet him"

++

"Hanabi which one is better this or this?" Kagura said and show me two dresses.

I point at her left hand

"that one is much more better" I said. She said that she will attend an event with her family. She live in a rich family. If I not mistaken that Her family and haya's is a partner in business.

I walk around the shop and take a look on the dresses there. There's one dress that caught my interest. I take that dress out and look at it.

It's a red dress with a black flower pattern. It's beautiful. I take a look on the price. $1500. Wow, I can't afford it. It's too expensive. I don't have any money since im just a worker at a cafe in the town.

The cafe gave me a week off because I never take a day off before. I really need money and im just an orphan here. Well, don't pity me because im used to it.

Sometimes, Im glad because Haya's family always treat me when I don't have any money left. His parents quite close with my family because they used to be a partner in business.

End up my family's company has been fooled and bankrupt. I lost my family when Im 13 years old in a car accident. I live with my uncle and aunty until I'm 16. And then I rent an apartment and live alone.

/////