80

"Okay okay fine" she said. I close my eyes and lean on the pool wall. We relax for a while.

"What Hanzo to you?" Kagura suddenly ask.

"I-I don't know" I said and still close my eyes.

"What do you mean by you don't know" she ask again.

"H-He always make me feel weird around him" I said and look at her.

"Do you feel happy?" she ask.

"Yes, I feel nervous, I feel confuse. I-I don't know what he do to me" I said again.

"Well, You're in love" Kagura said and smile at me.

"Lesley already told that. But, whay are you guys so confident said that I'm in love" I said again and clueless.

"Aw Hanabi, I feel that way when I'm with Haya. My heart fluttering around him. I feel butterfly in my stomach. It's just feel right when I'm with him. I bet you feel the same right? So that's it. It's love" Kagura said and look at my face.

"I-I guess so" I said and look away.

"But when you said that Hanzo is your teacher, it doesn't shock me too much" Kagura said.

"Why?" I simply ask her

"I notice that every day your skills change a little bit. And I think that you guys in relationship or what"

"Oh yeah. Thanks to him. My skills improve so much. But yeah, we just... friend" I said. I don't know but I feel hurt when I said that.

"Hey Hana, do you ever feel hurt when say that you guys just friend?" How.. she know that?

"Yeah, hurt so much" I said and touch my chest.

"You just need to realize what your feeling towards him" She said and look around.

"......" I don't know what to say.

"Ok let's just stop talking about this. We need to relax ok" Kagura said and lean on the wall.

Yeah, I need to make my head empty. I close my eyes and feel the warm water. It's so calming.

/////