40

"Okay for the first night lets have some campfire songs. Each group need to present a song. Do it with your creativity. Ask your facilitator if you need idea or something. I'll give you 20 minutes to prepare" said sir Roger.

Our group sit in a circle.

"what should we do?" I ask.

"what songs we should present?" Haya ask.

All of us except Hanzo look at Karina.

"cup songs?" she suggest. (idh any idea lololol)

"we don't have any cups though" said Kagura.

"don't worry I have. here" said Karina and give us one cup per person.

"who knows how to play the cup? teach me. I'm suck at it" Said Hayabusa.

"you suck at everything" said Hanzo slowly. I hold myself from laugh. Haya looks at Hanzo with his sullen face.

"I do. I'll teach you guys. Now follow me. For the lyrics. I hope that all of you know that okay" I said and start teaching them. They nod. And then I tell them which verse that they need to sing.

After 20 minutes, the first group start to presents. It's Layla, Selena, Moskov and Valir group. Layla and Valir participants in the dance competition. This must be a great performance. Layla and Balir dance together while Selena and Moskov sing together.

After their performance finish it's Lesley's group. Lesley has a beautiful voice. They presents a romance song and Miya reading some poems that she make it herself at the background. They're so creative. The poem.. it touch my heart.

After that it's our group. We go together while bring our cups.

"Hello guys. Today, we're gonna presents cups song"

Everybody start whispering to each other. Yeah, they never hear Hanzo singing and so I am. I'm wondering his voice too.

Hayabusa start singing and all of us start playing the cups. Next it's Kagura part. Everyone cheers for her cute voice. And then it's corus part. All of us sing and I glance at Hanzo.

I can hear it. And it's gold. I start to sing my part and everyone cheers for it. Hehe I have a beautiful voice too. All of them said that I should be a singer.

And then it's Hanzo's part. Everyone suddenly stop whispering and hear his voice. All of them shock and Hanzo keep singing.

I'm shocked too. His voice is amazing.

/////