101

As soon as I got home, Lesley is cooking for the dinner. Lesley and I are housemate, we share our salary to rent this house together.

"what are you cooking Les?" I ask her.

"chicken" she said and continue cooking.

"How's Hanaki?"

"He's fine. He's sleeping right now" i just nod.

Lesley and I rent a house together since our work place quite near. Lesley currently work with Gusion and they work hard to open a new small company.

I just hope that their dream will be reality. I walk to my room and take a bath. My body feel sticky. After that, I wear my tank top and my short pants.

After that I walk to the kitchen and Lesley already finish cooking.

"Let's eat" she said and we prepare the food together. As we start eating, my head think about the party. What can I wear? The place must be at our company's hall and then they probably rent the pub beside the company. So we're definetely go wild that night. It's already happens when one of our senior exchange to other branches.

But hey, I'm not drink too much..

Ok honestly, I puke too much last time and I can't think what happens that night.

"Tell me, what are you thinking?" Lesley said and look at my face.

"Well, I just don't know what to wear for farewell event for my boss. You know right that all of us gonna go to the club. So should I wear something formal or what?"

"Wear something sexy, you're gonna kill the night. Come on, after your work end, we're gonna go to the mall and buy you some sexy stuff" She said and wink at me.

"Oh come on Les, I'm not gonna seduce my boss eww.. So I just gonna wear something formal I guess" I said and continue eating.

"I didn't said about seducing.. But I heard that his son gonna take over the company. So come on" she said and eat the chicken.

I didn't reply and continue eating.

"Hanabi, move on already. There's no way that he'll find you. There're a lot of guy in the world" She said and look at me.

"I.. don't know" I said and keep eating. Hanaki at least need to see his real father.

/////