62

I watch the match. It's getting worst. I look at them, still attacking each other with a dark look. It send shiver to me. They're scary.

Haya give Hanzo a punch on the face. Hanzo step back and give a kick on Haya's stomach. Haya dodge it and they punch each other. Haya's left hand on Hanzo's left side of face and Hanzo's right hand on Haya's right side of his face.

Haya lost his pace and fall on the ground. He's knocked out! Hanzo stand there with pain and hold his face and his stomach.

"K.O, Hanzo is the winner" Hanzo can't stand up properly. Hanzo fall down and close his eyes. I jump out from the audience place to the court. They need to go to the hospital! I run towards them.

"Hanabi! wait" Said Lesley. They go down using stairs and enter the court.

I check up on Hayabusa, he's unconscious. His face have a lot of bruises. After a second Kagura, Lesley and Haya's mother is here.

"Take care of Hayabusa okay" I said and go to Hanzo.

I put his head on my lap. I try to wake him up.

"H-Hanzo? you alright?" I said. He opens his eyes.

"Y-yeah. I'm tired" he said slowly. I grab a water bottle and give it to him.

"Here drink some water" I said and he drink it.

"You need to go to hospital for some treatment, you have a lot of bruises and you're bleeding" I said and the medical team get ready to send him and Hayabusa to the hospital.

++

I enter Haya's ward and brought some foods for them.

"Here" I said and give it to Kagura, Lesley and Haya's mother.

"Thank you Hanabi" said Kagura and take the meal. I just look at Haya. He didn't wake up until now.

/////