27

It's weekend. I wake up and wear my uniform. I go to the cafe and Claude already there.

"morning Hana"

"morning Claude"

I wave and walk towards him. And wow, there's Dexter there.

"you need to explain why Dexter is here" I said and look at his face.

"Well, our boss took a day off today, hehe. At least Dexter help me a little bit as you already know" He said and pat Dexter head.

"Yeah, yeah I know he help you, and help to eat our stock here" I said and give him a glare.

He just smile. Dexter jump towards me and hug me.

"Hey, how are you Dexter. You better be hide right now or all the customer will run away" I said and pat his head.

He nod and jump away.

I start to prepare the cafe and open the cafe. After a minute, our regular customer, Odette come and order for her breakfast.

"Hi Hanabi how are you?" Odette ask.

"I'm fine here how's work?" I ask her.

"Pretty good. I gonna a open a new boutique so please come if you have time"

"I will" I said while give her order. She thank me and walk away.

++

My phone ringing and I accept the call. It's from Hayabusa.

"What is it?" I said while look outside. I'm oj my way to the court.

"let's practice together" he said.

"oh, today I can't maybe tomorrow? I need to do something. I'll you when I have free time" I said.

"Oh alright. bye!" he said.

"bye" I said and close my phone. When I arrive there, like always Hanzo already there. Before we start the lesson, I do the strechting to loose my muscle.

I stand facing him and we start practicing together. His movement is incredible. I know he notice that I still can't catch up his move, so he slow down a little bit and give me some chance.

Well, it's a nice day after all.

/////