94

"You better walk on your own or I will drag you to enter the car" Lesley said and wait at her door car. I sigh and start walking. I enter the car and she start to drive.

As soon as we got there, I enter the clinic and take the number. I feel the air conditioner and its make me feel so cold. I wait for my turn and sit there with Lesley. I don't know why but I feel nervous and curious with my self. What if I have serious illness?

I should stop thinking about those weird stuff. I sigh and lean on the chair. Lesley put her hand on my shoulder and say there are nothing to be fear of. I breath slowly and the screen suddenly change to my number.

I stand up and walk to the room. Lesley also accompany me to the doctor's room. As I opened the door, I sit there and the doctor start to ask me a lot of question.

After I finish answered all of his question, I need to take the urine test. I don't know what it is for but I just follow all his order. After that the nurse told me to sit down and wait for the result.

After about 5 minutes, the doctor come back and smile to me. Okay I am not ready what he is going to say. I don't know if I can accept any serious disease.

"Hanabi, congratulations. You're pregnant for 2 weeks"

My heart suddenly stop functioning. I can't say any word. I'm speechless. I froze on the spot and I can feel my heart beating so fast. Lesley also froze on her spot. She look at me with her shock face.

I come back to my senses and pull Lesley to get out from the room and I thanked the doctor.

We go back to my apartment. During the journey to go to my aprtment, we're awkwardly quiet and neither of us talking.

This news really shock the hell out of me. Should I be happy or sad about this thing?

/////