10

As always, I sit on my place and wait for the teacher to come. A several minutes later, Hanzo come and sit beside me.

It'a kinda awkward to sit with him because we barely know each other. And Im not good at cheering the atmosphere up. He sit quietly beside me and opened his book.

Wow, educated but rude.

"Hey, don't just sit quiet like that. You should make friends"

He just give me a glare. Oh god, I just want to punch him right on the face. I roll my eyes and stare the whiteboard.

++

It's reccess time and there alot of student fill the cafe.

"Hanabi, Lesley, Can we join you guys? There's no place left hehe" Said Miya and Selena..

"awww just join us. It's open for you guys" Said Lesley. They sit with us and eat their food.

"You two in the same class with Hanzo right?" said Selena.

We nodded.

"Why interest in him? But I don't have any information about him since he is a quiet and a close book person" Said Lesley.

"For some reasons I find him attractive. Just look at his muscular body and charming face" said Selena.

"Wait you already has a relationship with moskov aren't you?" I said and sigh. I look around the cafe and I spotted Hanzo sitting alone there.

"Hehe, well it's not a wrong thing to find a person attracting right?" She said and giggle.

I stare to him at my place. He didn't make any friends? It's weird because usually a guy always make a friend really fast. But he just sit there, alone and didn't greet anyone. If someone greet him, he always give them a death glare.

Well, I always witness it when he did that. I'm wondering if he has any friends with him. I really want to know how his attitude with his family. I curious to know about him.

Is he always like that or he just bad at making friends?

/////