75

"Hanabi, Hanzo say cheese!" said Alucard and take a picture. I smile to the camera and he take the picture.

"Nice picture! I want to take a lot of picture of us" He said and start to take picture.

"Okay guys please pay attention for a while I want to make an announcement" Hayabusa said at the stage. Okay what he's doing there?

"any idea?" Hanzo ask.

"I don't have any idea" I said and shook my head.

"I just want to say that.. thank you because always beside me. She's always help me when I'm fall. Thank you for always calm me down when I'm mad and when I'm sad. Thank you for always solve some problem together--"

"Okay now its getting cheesy" I said to Hanzo.

"Yeah, what am I listen now?" he said

"Thank you for everything.. Kagura, will you be my girlfriend and soon to be my wife?" Hayabusa said and kneeling down. Showing a ring.

Okay I'm shock.

"Is it real?!" I said.

"Seems like it" Hanzo said.

Kagura walk to the stage and said.

"Yes yes I will"

And all of us cheering for them. Woah my rival so advance I want to cry right now.

"We should congratulate them I guess" Hanzo said.

"Yeah, lets meet them" I said and we go to meet them.

"Hayabusa! Kagura! Congratulation again oh my god! I can't believe it. Please give me lot of cute little children okay" I said and hug them two.

"Woah Hanabi calm down" Hayabusa said.

"Hehe thank you Hanabi. But we didn't prepare anything yet" Kagura said.

"Congrats" Said Hanzo.

"Hey Hanzo! Thank you" Said Kagura.

"Thank you, how about you? when you'll conffess to Hanabi.. woopsss" said Hayabusa and smile teasingly.

"What are you talking about.. oh please" I said and I imagine how he'll propose me. wtf Hanabi cut it out! I can feel my face getting warm.

"who knows" Hanzo said and look away with a blush on his face. Hayabusa keep teasing him.

I try to stop them from teasing us and said "Okay just forget it and I want to say that..."

"that?" Kagura said.

"We already free from school! Yeah!" I said.

"Wohoo" said Hayabusa.

Hanzo just give me a soft smile and we throw our mortar board together.

/////