85

We enter the sauna and sit together. My body start to relax and feel the warm surrounding.

"So Hanabi, it is real?" Kagura asked me and lean on the wall.

"Real? what?" I said, clueless.

"Last night, you and him" Kagura ask and smile knowingly to me.

"A-ah it's nothing really" I said. The stammered Fuck I hate myself. Why I'm stammering when I'm lying?!

"come on Hanabi, just say it you can trust me" She said and look at me. I lean on the wooden wall and I sigh.

"Okay fine. Yeah, Im already did it with him" I said and close my eyes.

"so..."

"so?" I ask her-- still closing my eyes.

"Is he good enough in bed" She said. My eyes open and look at her. She wink at me. She must be kidding me. She's too innocent to ask me about this thing.

"Wait wait what are you talking about?" I said and show my shock face.

"Well, come on Im not that innocent. Don't give me that look okay, it's hilarious" she said and giggle.

"If you really want to know that, I admit he's fucking good" I said and look away. I swear my face red due to my shyness and the hot tempreature in this room.

"Well, That's good for you" she said and smirk at me. She's joking right? I'm sure that my hips will broke because of him.

++

After I finish packing, I walk out and lock the door. Hanzo and the other wait at the entrance. I give the key to the receptionist and walks toward them.

"So we're going home right?" I ask them.

"Let's eat. I'm kinda hungry" Hayabusa said.

"Oh okay then" I said.

"But where?" Kagura ask.

"I know the best place. Just follow ok" Hayabusa said and we go to the car.

I sit beside the driver seat. I don't know but I still feel awkward with him. But I'll play it cool.

Hanzo start to drive and follow Haya's lead. Suddenly my head think about the cafe that I work for. If I offered in college or university, I need to resign and move out because it's pretty far.

I'll miss Claude and the others.

/////