19

I wake up in the morning and... ITS FUCKING 7! IM LATEEEEE.

I change to my school uniform and tied my hair in ponytail. I run to the school. Ahh I hate this weights. It's make me slower.

I'll get punish soon. I know it. As soon I reach there, mr Estes already there. Just hope he forgive me this time. He always calm.

I entered the class and bow to him.

"Im sorry sir. I promise I won't be late again"

"stand up my students. I forgive you. But, you need to make a 1500 words essay about our topic today.I want it tomorrow" he said calmly and smile.

"U-uh okay thank you sir" I said.

"I allow you to sit" he said.

I walk and sit beside Hanzo. I sighed. I'm tired, maybe because of the training. My eyes glanced at him.

He look infront and focus what sir Estes teach. I rather to stand outside than writes 1500 essays. What a bad day.

++

"you don't eat?" Lesley said.

I shook my head and continue writing.

"Geez, you need to eat. Wait I'll buy for you" Lesley said and left me alone on the table. Suddenly a person sit beside me.

"This night, like tomorrow. Don't be late again. And, don't push yourself to hard" he stand and walk away.

I stop writing and watch Hanzo walk away. Am I dreaming? was he said for not push myself too hard. I'm sure I'm dreaming right now.

I shook my head and continue the essay while reccess time I didn't over.

After a minutes, Lesley come and brought me some food.

"Thanks" I said ans write.

She grab my paper and pen.

"Geez girl, eat now" She said and give the food.

"Hey, I need to continue do it. I have a lot of thing to do after this."

"You know, you should aware of your health. I think you already write around 500 words so relax. Claude can always help you since your handwriting almost same" she said.

"I don't want to burden him" I said.

"Well, sometime you should" Lesley giggle and I eat the food she brought for me.

/////