51

I wait for Lesley. I hope she's well. I look at the jungle and I see someone familiar. It's Chou carrying Lesley on his back. Oh my god don't tell me she pass out.

I quickly walk to him and see Lesley's condition.

"Tell me what happens to her" I said to Chou.

"Okay but first let's send her to the medical team" Chou said. We walk together to the medical camp.

Chou put Lesley to the bed and Rafaela, one of the medical team check on her.

"Ok now tell me everything" I said.

"She pass out at the first obstacle, the jumpscare. I can feel she's shaking when entered the jungle"

"She must be okay then, it's just she shocked from the jumpscare. Let her relax for a little bit" Rafaela said. I just nod.

"Thank you Chou for take care of her, you can take a rest. I'll accompany her" I said. He nod and  step out. I sit at the chair.

I look at Lesley, Gusion must be regret it. I giggle a little bit, imagining Gusion's face when he's here.

++

After about 1 hours waiting for her to wake up, I stand up and stretch my body. She must be tired, I don't think she will awake this night. As I step to get out of the tent, Gusion comes in.

"How's she?" He ask with his bruise face.

"Still not awake, she must be tired. I want to apologise to you for the kick. I'm really sorry" I said and smile awkwardly.

"It's nothing Hanabi, It's just bruise here nothing more. You can go sleep, everyone already here. I'll take care of her" He said.

"Okay then, but why you scare her huh?" I ask.

"I don't even know which group next so I accidentally do it. I need to say thank to Chou, he carried her through the jungle" he said.

"Yeah you should"

/////