105

"Hey Les"

"What?"

"Don't you think that dress is too much? It's shows a lot of skins. A mother should not wear that, especially infront of her children" I said and walk around the mall to buy some accesories and make up.

"It's okay. Don't worry, I believe Hanaki one day will like that kind of thing too" She said and tease me.

I punch her shoulder and giggle.

"Oh please, he's too young" I said.

"He will grow too. Anyway, it is okay to wear that. You're still 23. You should enjoy sometimes. About that boy don't worry. I will take care of him. You know, you need to enjoy your life. Also, you need a love life too." she said.

"Yeah yeah. I know Les. I will think of it" I said as we entered the shop.

We tried various of make up stuff and accesories. As we shop together we spot Kagura and Haya who are in the children section.

"They must be buy a clothes for their children" Lesley said and I nod in agree with her opinion. I forgot to mention that Kagura and Haya already married for 4 years.

After I give birth to Hanaki, Kagura and Haya tell us that Kagura was already pregnant for almost 3 month.

Actually I notice before that Kagura's belly are getting big but I never ask her. They got a son. His name is Haruka. Hanaki and Haruka are about 7 month difference on different year.

Hanaki and Haruka are good together like me and Haya before. They always palying together and treat each other like their own siblings.

Im glad because Hanaki will not feel lonely all the time. We walk to them and greet them.

"Buying clothes for Haruka?" I ask them. They nod.

"What are you buying?" Kagura ask me.

"Nothing more, just dress for an event" I said.

"Okay then, see you later." Kagura said.

I wave to them and walk away.

/////