55

He dodge my attck and try to punch me. I dodge it by step back. I kick him on the stomach. He trick me some of the attack and he manage to punch me at the face.

Fuck it's hurt. I give him several kick and some punch on his chest. I manage to attack him. I didn't realize I do the opening and he take the opportunity and give me a kick.

I fell on the ground and I pull his leg with my kick on the back of his knee. He fell down and I quickly stand up and attack him.

He dodge it and stand up. He give me punches and I dodge it. His movements are getting faster. I know I can't keep dodge anymore.

I try to attack him but his movement are fast, he punch me first and my body is not balance. I almost fall again and quickly grab his shoulder for not fall again on the ground.

I accidentally pull him and we fall together. Suddenly I feel something soft on my lips. Our face close to each other. Our lips touching each other. I can feel my face getting redder and I freeze at the spot.

What actually happnened?! oh my god.

I push him away and quickly stand up.

"I-i think I need to go home now, see you tomorrow at school. Get a rest too byebye" I said and run away.

wtf wtf wtf It's embarrassing. I cover my mouth with my hands. W-what is this. Tomorrow must be the most awkward day. How can I face him. I can't calm down oh my god.

My heart beating so fast. I'm sure that my face is red right now. I start to walk and go back to my apartment.

I can't stop thinking about it. His soft lips.. oh please Hanabi don't be like that. I slap my face.

But.. deep in my heart, I feel slightly happy and I need it more.

/////