43

All of us start walk in the jungle with different starting point. We walk and feels the fresh air.

"Wahh, It's been a while. It's refreshing" said Hayabusa.

"Of course it is not like your place. Stink" Hanzo said.

"what your problem man, watch your mouth" Haya said and give a glare at Hanzo.

"Hey hey guys, can we just be nice to each other for a day" said Kagura and smile awkwardly.

"Yeah. Let's feel the fresh air and don't fight" I said, agree with Kagura.

"Well, well Hanzo it's fresh right?" Kagura said, try to greet him.

"Hn" He said slowly.

Kagura walk beside me and wisper.

"Can he be more nice to me?" she ask.

"Well, you should be grateful he respond to you.  Maybe it'll take time he will be nice to you?" I said.

"Hey that's beautiful flower. Can take that" Said Haya.

"It's Marigold. Here the cloth lets wrap it" Kagura said.

As we walk together suddenly Hayabusa stop and look around.

"Okay why are you suddenly stop in the middle of the jungle?" I ask.

"It's weird. I'm sure it's the right direction. But it leads to nowhere"

"When the fool read the map" said Hanzo and roll his eyes. Haya look at him, looking unsatisfied.

"Are you sure Haya. I have no idea where are we right now" I said. I look at Kagura.

"Yes, I agree with Haya. It's the right way. I memorize the way. It seems like this map leads to the wrong way"

"Don't tell me Roger gave the wrong map" I said and sigh.

"what should we do? should we find the way?"

"you fool. Just stay here" Hanzo said.

"Yes, Karina already say about it" I agree with Hanzo.

"anyone wear the watch?" Kagura ask. I glance at my watch. It's 3 pm.

"It's already 3" I said.

"Let's make something that we can rest tonight. I'm pretty sure they wont find us until tomorrow or maybe the day after that" Hanzo said.

"Yes, I'm sure they not let the other search for us in the night. It's dangerous" sais Kagura.

"We still have time, lets do it" I said.

/////