108

I wear my dress and look at the mirror. Am I look good?

Lesley knock my door and enter it. Probably just got back from sending Hanaki to Claude because Haya's parents are busy and they currently on vacation.

Claude and Dexter must be happy because of Hanaki presence.

"You sit there. I'm gonna do the make up and do your hair ok" She said and sit on the chair and she start to do my face. After around 20 minutes, She take the hair curler and release my ponytail hair.

She start to use the thing and I just sit there, waiting for result. I take a glance at the clock. It's 6:30. Lunox gonna take me at 7.

I just wait until Lesley turn off the hair curler.

"There, you're done!" I stand and walk to the mirror. My hair in a wavy style and my make up just nice, not too heavy and not too light.

"Thank you Lesley!" I said and hug her. I can hear that a car outside our house.

"It must be Lunox, see you later Les!" I said and take my belonging.

"Goodluck to seducing the new boss girl. I will be proud of you" She said and wink at me. I shook my head and punch her slowly.

"You talk nonsense, bye!" I walk outside with my high heels and enter the car.

"You're stunning Hanabi! You'll definetely attract our new boss" She said and wink at me. Lunox start to drive.

"Oh shut up. Don't say like that. I'm not gonna attract anybody" I said and glare at her. She giggle and focus on the road.

++

As we arrive there, we sit at the chair and wait for everybody come. After the hall full of the employees, our boss start to give his speech.

And yeah, I didn't pay attention what he's saying.

"Unfortunately, my son have something to do, so maybe he'll arrive late or he'll never come. So all of you please enjoy the night like before. I already rent the club so enjoy!" he said.

Geez he's old already, can't he go home and have some rest? I sigh.

"Let's go Hanabi. Let's have some fun!" Lunox said and we walk to the club.

"Just please, I hope that the two of us not drink too much like before" I said and we sit.

"Yeah, but it's okay for drink too much once in a while right?" She said and smirk at me.

I think for a little bit. I know I can't stop drinking once I take it.

"Well, why not"

after all, she's right. Lunox smile and take us some shots.

/////