20

"Hey Hana"

"Hey Claude"

I stand at the counter and theres alot customer today. Really, what a bad day.

"Okay next, order?"

"mocha and apple pie"

"okay please wait"

After 30 minutes, the people becoming less and I try to steal my work time to do the homework.

"Hana, you look tired can I help with your homework?"

"Yeah, I didn't have enough sleep and no, I can't always depend on you" I said and keep writing. Crap with this weight it's make my hand aching.

"Why you're wearing weights?" Claude ask.

"Ahh, well i-its for my own good. Don't ask again" I said.

I stop writing for a while, I need ideaaaa. I look at Claude. He raised his eyebrow. I smile at him.

"Heh, just admit you need my help. What the topic about?" He said and sit beside me.

He's my saviour.

++

"See you tomorrow Hanabi. Rest well!" Claude said and I left the cafe. I walk to my apartment and change my clothes to my sport outfit.

After that I take a cab to go to the karate court.

I run and see Hanzo already there waiting for me. I take a glance on my phone. It's 8:58 pm. Phew I made it.

I stand facing him.

"Do the strech and I'll start teach you" He said.

I do what he said I start to do the streches and do the warm up. He just stare at me. I feel uncomfortable. I look at him and he look away. I see that his face is red.

Pervert asshole.

After that I stand infront of him.

"I'll explain what you need to do when you see your opponents. I'll talk briefly so please pay attention"

"Well you always talk less" I said and roll my eyes.

"shut up" he said.

well, I hate him

/////