98

I am grateful, because everything is fine. My pregnancy now already 9 month. Every second they will ask for my condition if I am okay. I will laugh and say I am fine. Really, I am fine. They just overthink.

I will never forget what have they done for me. I am too lucky to have friends like that. And now, I just waiting for my due date which is next week.

I take 2 month off from university. But still, I will catch up all of the studies. Nothing is impossible. I will pass this semester.

This week is Hayabusa's turn to take a look on me. Basically, I am at my apartment and he's on the kitchen make me some food. Talk about Haya, I am glad his parents accept to take care of my child.

Haya's mother actually want me to get marry with him. I know Haya will never agree this because he's with Kagura. His mother only share this thing to me.

I am glad Hanzo was there when I have certain feelings to Haya. If Hanzo not there, I'm sure I will fall completely to Haya and It will make a lot of problem. Hanzo changed my heart and I am grateful. Even he's not with me right now. I think he must be happy if he find out I'm carrying his child. I slightly smile and think of him.

Miss him? Of course, I will never forget him. He already have a special place in my heart.

"Wow you look good. Just smile okay" Hayabusa said and give me the food.

"Thank you for the meal. Let's eat" I said.

"You eat first, the baby must be hungry so much" he said and giggle. I just smile and start eating. Right after I finish eating, I feel something weird..

Oh no...

"Haya"

"What?" He ask me and lift one of his eyebrows.

"I think my water just broke" I said and touch my belly.

"Water broke? Water what? In the container? Wait, aren't you already change the new container? Wait I don't understand!" He said. This fuckin foolish person.

"TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL STUPID DUMB!"

/////