84

"what?" I said.

"Nothing, but yesterday we just relax at the hot spring right? how come your body feel tired?" He ask.

Oh crap.

"W-well I can't sleep well because the bed is uncomfortable" I said and look at my food.

"You stammered. Means you're lying" Said Kagura and look at me with interest.

shit. someone help me please.

"well, you guys sleep well last night?" Hanzo suddenly ask, trying to change the topic.

"Ah yes, the bed is so comfortable and Hayabusa conquer the blanket. So I push him down" Kagura said and giggle.

"Ah, Im sorry" Hayabusa said.

"But still, Hanabi didn't tell us whats going on" Kagura said. I can't escape from them.

"Well, I feel something cheesy" Haya said and smirk at me.

"Tell me are guys doing something last night?" Haya said again. My face getting red.

"N-no, wtf are you talking about" I said and fuck, I can't control my stammered.

"Seems like our last night situation change" Hayabusa said and smile knowingly.

"Shut up, can we just finish our meal? you say a word I'll kill you" I said and continue eating.

Hayabusa smile and give me his teasing look.

"So that's it. Don't worry, we're not telling anyone" Kagura said and wink at us. Oh please.

++

Kagura and me go to the spa together. I need massage. Hanzo's being wild last night. His energy is incredible. My face getting red as I think about it.

We go to the massage section and I lie down on the bed. The massager come and start massage my body. It's so relaxing.

I close my eyes. I want to sleep. I still feel tired. I didn't realize I fall asleep until Kagura wake me up.

"Shall we go to the sauna next? We need to check out soon" Kagura said.

"Okay" I said and we go to the sauna area.

/////