54

I look at the calendar and stare at the tournament date. It's the day after tomorrow. I sigh and think positively.

"I can do it" I said to myself.

'Ting'

I got a notification and I opened it. It's from Hanzo

Hanzo

Today is our last time practicing together before our tournament. Come at 9.

noted. See you!

Tomorrow I need to rest and relax. I need to store up enough energy. I know my opponents must be powerful as I am. I need to beat her.

I look at the clock. I need to be ready for work. I wear my uniform and go to the cafe. As I entered the cafe, Claude greet me with his bright smile.

"Hey Hanabi, how are you"

"I'm fine" I said and get ready to do my work.

"Ah today our boss take a day off" He said and do his work.

"And where's Dexter?" I ask him.

"He's has a fever I guess. So I ask my family to took care of him" He said.

"Hope he's better soon" I said and wait for the customer.

"ahh, and one more thing, our boss give you three day off starting tomorrow. Do your best on your tournament! You can do it!" He said and cheer me up.

"Thank you, I'll do my best don't worry, if you have time come and see me okay" I said.

"Okay, if I have time I'll see you" He said and start doing a cup off coffee.

++

"So, we're having a spar, tomorrow we need to take a rest okay" He said

"Okay I got it" I said and stand, facing him.

"Make sure you don't have to push yourself too hard. Just relax for tomorrow and don't think too much" he said again.

I nodded.

We start spar and like always I'm the one who attack him first.

/////