97

"You know Hanabi, we will help you at any cost don't be stress okay. Pity the child" Kagura said and smile to me.

"Yes Hana. Even after you giving the child birth, you can always sends the child to my parents. I'm sure they didn't mind at all. You know they see you as their child. For me, you're like siblings to me. We're close from child right? Don't think too much I'm here to help you" Hayabusa said.

"About work, just resign Hanabi. You don't need to work. Just focus on your study. I know about your account that you talked about before. Use the money to study okay? About the child's things, it's on my own. I'll help you. I'm sure Dexter will happy too" He said and smile towards me.

"See? we all here too support you. Don't ever to end your life, don't abort the child okay? We got your back. I know you feel worse right now but hey we all here to cheer you up. We already decided to take care of you by the time table we make. 1 person per week. So we can control your food that you take. I know you're quite stubborn when it comes to food" Lesley said and laugh.

"We want to see a healthy child so we need to control all of your activites. Don't do heavy work and you need to rest all the time. Don't push yourself too much and please control your temper" Kagura said.

My heart aching hear that they will support me. I am really grateful to have friends like them. They already help me too much. My tears keeps falling.

"You guys are so nice. I didn't deserve friends like you guys. You already help me too much. Thank you. Thank you so much" I said and sobbing.

"This what are friends for. Come on don't cry" Haya said and smile brightly towards me.

"Yeah, lets fill your activities. We want to cheer you up!" Claude say. I smile and nod.

/////