99

Hayabusa quickly lift me in a bridal style and take me to his car. He turn on the engine and accelerate to the hospital. He drive so fast and it feels like rollercoaster.

As soon as I got there, the nurses bring me to a ward and Haya calls for them.

During the labour, I use all of my energy. Thanks to them for take a good care for me. I can't stop thinking about Hanzo. Thinking about him, will give me courage. He's my source of energy. Even we're far from each other, our feelings still connected.

I'm glad.. Because I made it.

+++

Lesley, Claude, Kagura and Haya enter my ward and bring the baby. Lesley give the baby to me. I kiss the baby. It's a boy. He have beautiful black hair as mine, black eyes and a lot part of his face... just like him.

"So Hanabi. What's the boy name?" Lesley ask.

"I will named him, Hanaki"

Hanaki mean hope, precious. He is my hope now. He's too precious for me.

"Wahh Hanaki chan you're so cute" Kagura said and kiss the baby. I just giggle.

"Congratulations, Hanabi. I am sure his Karate's skill beyond you and Hanzo. He will shine one day" Hayabusa said.

"Congrats Hana. Bring him to Dexter. Dexter must be excited to play with the baby" Claude said and laugh.

"Thank you guys, thank you so much. I don't know how to repay all of your kindness. Thank you" I said and my eyes start to wet again.

"Geez Hanabi, don't cry and cheer up. Look at the baby. He's so cute. I can't belive you already have a child earlier than me." Lesley said and pinch Hanaki's nose.

I think I should be happy and take care of this baby with love.

I am happy indeed.

End

thank you for voting and comment on my story 💐😭
Thank you for supporting me from the first chapter. You guys are sooo kind :)

I love ya guys ❤