95

We sit opposite of each other and look each other eyes. We didn't react. I have a lot of question in my head. I need to solve every question of it. How I'm gonna study at the university if I need to take care of this child? How can I rise the child? I don't even know how to take care of a baby. Can I be a great mother?

Also, this child... doesn't have a fathers love. How the child will grow up without father?

H-Hanzo... I really need him right now.

I look at Lesley. Suddenly my tears start to fall down.

"Les, What should I do? I don't think I can do this. Should I abort the child? I don't know how should I feel right now. Should I be happy? B-but why now? How can I take care of this child if its doesn't have father? I need him Les. I need him"

Lesley hug me tight and comfort me.

"Don't ever think to abort the child Hana. I am here to help you. I will support you until I die. Don't think too much. You need to take care of the baby Hanabi. I am always here to help you." She said and pat my back.

"How? After I giving birth to this child, Who are going to look after the baby? You need to study too Lesley. I can't burden you. You have your future too" I said and keep crying. Lesley quiet for a while.

"Don't worry. I will find the way. You need to rest. Think about the baby okay. Just sleep" She said. I lay down on the bed and keep cry. I'm not strong enough to do this. I cry until I fall asleep.

/////