24

As we get there, Kagura leads the way and I just follow her.  We enter the room and Kagura meets her parents.

"Oi Hana" familiar voice greet me. It's Hayabusa.

"What?" I said and look at him.

"My parents want to meet you. They at the front table." He said and point at them. I nod and walk to his parents.

"Hi auntie" I said and hug Haya's mother.

"Don't aunt me. Just call me mom, you're like a daughter to me" she said.

"How's school" Haya's father said.

"Quite okay. Well, I need to thank to you for the some money you give me"

"It's nothing princess" Haya mother said.

"Ah, well, next month we have tournament so if you have time come see us" I said.

"We will" Haya father said and smile.

"Let's sit with us the event will start soon." Haya's mother said and pat the chair beside her. I nod and sit with her.

I glance at Kagura and Haya. I sigh. Well, I jealous a little bit but what can I do. They must love each other.

After several minutes. The room fill with people and the event started.

Kagura's father start giving a speech and fuck, It's boring. What am I doing here and I'm just wasting my time. So I just hear about project they will do and I don't give a shit about it.

"I want to go to the washroom" I whisper to Haya's mother and walk get out of the room. It's boring and I hate it.

I walk out of the hotel and go to the park behind it. There a lot of star tonight as I look at the sky.

I walk and didn't pay attention to my surrounding. Suddenly, I bump into someone and try to balance my body from fall to the ground.

/////