65

"Wohooo bromance!" Lesley shout.

"Shut up Lesley!" I said and pinch her.

"auch auch it's hurt" said Lesley and rub her hand.

"Congratulation too Hanabi!" Hayabusa said again and smile at me.

"Thank you and you guys too, Congrats" I said.

"I think we should go back to your ward right Hanzo?" I said. He nod.

"Ok guys see you later! Goodluck Kagura, Lesley for tomorrow" I said and smile teasingly towards them. I push the wheelchair and walk towards Hanzo's ward.

After a minutes a doctor came and check on him.

"You can go home now. This is some medication due your bruises" The doctor said and walk away.

We walk together and I'm supporting him to walk. We sit at the waiting spot to wait for a cab.

"How you're gonna go home?" I ask and looking at him.

"I don't want to go home" He said with his poker face. Okay what?

"What are you saying? If you don't want to go home, where are you staying?" I said again.

"I want to stay with you" he said with his emotionless face. What's gotten into him?!

"You're joking right?"

"No I'm not" he said again.

"Are you serious. You know I only have one bed and you not bring any clothes. Plus my apartment is sma--" he put his finger on my mouth to shut me up.

"Don't say anything. Just let me stay with you. Its only a day. We're friends right?" He said. Okay, honestly, I feel hurt when he said we're only friends. Yeah yeah who am I to him. I'm just a friend nothing more.

I think I already put him special in my heart. I look at him.

"okay okay geez.. fine" I said and wait for a cab. After a minutes of waiting, the cab arrive and we go back to my apartment. But it's weird suddenly he want to stay with me.

/////