53

As we reach out tent, I opened the zip and there's Hanzo... sleeping soundlessly. Without hesitation I lie down beside him. We sleep together like our first night staying here.

As I feel my eyes begin heavy, his hand cover my body and make my body closer to him. He'd warm and it's sooth me.

++

"I hope you guys already pack everything. We're going to leave the campsite. Before we leave the campsite let me announce the top 3 highest team and the winner will having a 2 night at the hot spring"

Wow, who sponsor all of this, interesting. Let's hope that we're gonna win the prize. If i'm not mistaken, last year main prize is a day in waterpark.

"hots springggg I want that" Said Kagura.

"Okay For the 3rd highest mark is Team Alucard, Miya, Lesley and Chou" said Karina.

"you guys show a lot of teamwork but sometimes you guys a little bit off. Here take the prize" said Gusion and give them a prize. I wonder what that team get.

"For the 2nd place goes to team Layla, Valir, Selena and Moskov"

"I'm proud for all of you, take this prize" said Gord and give them the prize.

"For the winner, goes to.. give a big applause tlo group Hayabusa, Hanabi, Hanzo and Kagura" said Roger.

"You guys really show your teamwork and take a really good care at one of your teammate, also Hanzo and Hanabi keep you cloth safe" Said Karina and give the prize.

"omg we're gonna go to the hots spring together!" said Kagura and take the prize.

I look at the ticket. It's available until February next year. It's a lot of time.

"Let's go to the end of January" said Haya. I nod.

"Yeah, after our graduation day and the upcoming tournament. Let's go on the end of January" I said.

"Okay!" said Kagura. I look at Hanzo.

"You'll joining us right?" I ask and give him a cutest smile, so he could join us.

"M-maybe" he said. I can see his face getting red. Is he catch a cold or what?

/////