76

Okay now I need to plan my future. Since, I got this result, I know my chance to enter the university or college is high. I need to plan it well.

What am I going to be? accountant? become a businesswoman?

about the cost, should I use the money in my bank account? The amount getting bigger and bigger. I want to know who transfer that money.

All my toughts interrupt when my phone ringing. Ah its a group voice call.

Hayabusa, Hanzo joined the call.

Kagura invite you
accept|decline

I accept it and start talking.

"Hey guys, whats up" I said.

"Hey Hanabi, I just want to confirm our date to go to the hotspring together" Kagura said.

"ah, How about the end of January? I hope that you guys didn't have any schedule or event" I said.

"I tought that idea too" Hayabusa said.

"Okay so on 30&31 Jan okay?" said Kagura.

"Okay, good" I said.

"Okay im on" said Hayabusa.

"Hanzo, you're join too right?" I ask him.

"Hn" He said.

"Oh come on, can you reply in a complete sentence?" said Hayabusa. I giggle a bit.

"don't want" Hanzo said.

"geez I hate you" Hayabusa said.

"Hey hey you guys calm down" said Kagura.

"who like you anyway" said Hanzo.

"Kagura like me you dumbass" Hayabusa said. Now they're going to fight. I'm sick of this thing ugh.

"Oh come on don't be childish, btw I need something to do see you guys later" I said and end the call.

Honestly, I'm lazy to see their childish conversation. I look at thd clok it's 10 pm. I want to sleep and tomorrow I need to work.

Beside that, I just wait for a letter, who knows I'm offered in a college.

/////