17

After school ended, I walk to the cafe I work. I entered the cafe and go to the toilet to change my outfit.

I wear the uniform and the apron.  I always let my hair in ponytail and I wear the cap. As I get out from the toilet someone greet me.

"Hey Hanabi, long time to see you, how school?"

Claude, he's one of the workers here too. He's full time worker here.

"Yoooo, it's fine. How are you?"

"As you can see I'm here fine as always"

"how Dexter?" I ask. Curious about his pet a monkey. I know it's weird but he loves monkey.

"He's fine. As always, he want to follow me work you know our boss didn't allow pet" he said.

"hehe glad to know that" I said and stand on the counter, waiting for customers.

The first customers come and order for a macaron and expresso.

++

If there are no customer I'll do my homework. I know it's tiring but it's for my own goods. Sometimes Claude help me for some of my homeworks.

I love him like he is my own brother. Besides Hayabusa, Kagura and Lesley, Claude is the one who are close with me.

After I finish my homework a customer come.

"What your order sir" I said and look at his face. It's Hanzo. He wearing black hoodie and mask. why he always wear mask with him. Why he need to hide his charming face to everyone.

What am I saying? Don't mind it.

"Latte" he said one word.

"ice or not?"

he's shooking his head.

"okay" I said and give the order to claude. He's the barista here.

After a few minutes, I give his drink.

"Don't late" he said and walk away. What if I am? I better don't make a mess with him or I'll finish.

/////