100

5 years later

I keep focusing on my new task that my boss give it to me. I'll try my best to finish it in a day. I hate to do my work when I get to my home. For me my home is the place when I can relaxed myself and chill.

I type word by word and make sure I didn't miss a thing. I work for a quite popular business company. So I'll try my best to perform myself and get to make my position to the higher one.

As I type and look at the computer, someone tap my shoulder.

"Hanabi, it's lunch time. Let's go to the cafe together" Said Lunox. One of my colleague.

"I want to finish this thing first. You know I hate it to bring all the files when I go back home" I said and keep typing.

"Geez, just look at yourself. Come on let's grab some food together. You need energy and you know that" she said and pull my hand.

"B-but---

"Let's go. Just leave the work. You need to rest yourself. You know it is dangerous to use the computer for a long period. Just get your ass up and let's eat" Lunox said and drag me to the cafe. I sigh and just follow her.

As we arrived at the cafe, Lunox order our food and we start to chat together.

"Hey you know right that we have a party for our boss farewell. His son gonna take over the company soon. I'm wondering is his son still not married and has a good looking face" Lunox said and eat her food.

"Oh Come on, his son must be married and at least got a child. Don't think too much. Remember Leomord is your boyfie" I said and drink my water.

"Oh please, I love Leo ok? Just I said before, I'm just wondering" She said and she roll her eyes.

I just giggle at her and continue eating.

/////

I tricked all of you 😂

I can't stop laughing reading the comment section LOL

Okay I'm sorry hahahahah XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not sorry :p

Btw I'm asian for those who curious