73

"I want to look for Haya and Kagura okay?" I said to Lesley.

"Okay, I need to meet Gusion right now he just text me that he already arrive here. See you at the class photoshoot" She said and walk away.

I walk and see some of the students are crying and some of them happy. I continue to walk and go toward Hayabusa and Kagura that waiting for me.

"How your result Hayabusa? I don't want to ask Kagura because I already know it" I said. Yes Kagura is one of the top students in our school. I believe she get straight A+.

"Geez, you know Kagura too well, its pretty okay. How's your and are you crying?" Hayabusa ask me. I shook his head.

"Come on I know you" He said and take my result. He look at it.

"Omg Hanabi congratulations!" Said Kagura and hug me.

"As I expected, you're clever and you always deny it" He said and look at me.

"Congratulation Hanabi! you did it well" He said and smile.

"Thank you guys. Kagura, Hayabusa, Congratulation too. Haya you did it well!" I said and hug them. I let them go.

"Should we celebrate it together?" Kagura ask.

"Well, lets think of it later. Where the place and when" Hayabusa said. Kagura give 'ok' sign with her hand.

"Guys.."

"yeah?"

"If any chance, did you guys see Hanzo today?" I ask them.

"Come to think about it I saw him at behind our class block" Kagura said.

"Oh thank you Kagura, see you guys later!" I said to them and go to out class block. Eh.. no one here?

I start to walk around our school block. Geez where is him? I walk and keep walking and there is he leaning on the wall and holding a piece of paper. This place, that I requested from him to be my teacher. He close his eyes while leaning on the wall. What is he doing here?

/////