57

As I arrive at the place with Lesley, I only spot Haya and Kagura there. Wow Kagura skip school too. I try to search for Hanzo but where is he?

"Where's Hanzo?" Kagura ask.

"I don't know maybe he's late. Let's go inside first, we search for him later" Hayabusa said. I just nod and we entered it together.

I don't know why, my hands cold. I breath slowly and try to make myslef calm. We sit together since we have about 15 minutes before the game start.

"Do your best Hanabi, Hayabusa" Lesley said.

"Thank you Les, I'll. Hayabusa, try to beat Hanzo okay?" I said. He sigh.

"I-I don't know, you know right the past match. But don't worry, I'll do my best" Hayabusa said.

"You can do it Hayabusa, Hanabi" said Kagura and smile. I just nod and say thank you to her.

"Pay attention to the all participants, due to some problem, the female participants will start first. Please get ready, you have 10 minutes to prepare" the speaker achoed the whole room.

O-okay I should be ready now.

"Hanabi, calm down I know you're nervous. Don't worry I know you can do it. Come on, last year you're the champion right?" Lesley said and try to calm me down.

I take a breath. I need to calm down oh god.

"I'll do my best, but.. my opponents also a champion before, she's just move here this year. I don't know her well, maybe she's stronger than me?" I said.

"Hanabi! Don't ever think like that, Of course you're gonna win the match, I trust you okay? You can defeat her easily" said Kagura and pat my shoulder.

"Yes Hanabi, come on I know you. All of them has no match with you. You can do it, think positively, I know you can win this" said Hayabusa.

"Thank you guys for your support, I'll do my best don't worry. So I need to get ready see you guys later!" I said and walk away.

I feel a little better after their wishes, but something missing and empty filling my heart. I need someone who can calm me down.

I want to meet Hanzo now..... But where can I find him?

/////