32

"Congrats Hana Haya and err Hanzo for manage to do it to the semi final" said Kagura. Hanzo just nod and walk away.

Haya and Kagura just watching Hanzo walk away.

"Grr that guy! can't he at least being nice to me" she said and put her angry face.

"Kagura calm down. What can we do about him" Haya said and calming her.

"Haha, Just bear with him. Maybe he not used to it" I said.

"Really, how can you sit beside him in the class!" she said, still unsatisfied with Hanzo's attitude.

++

I just lying on my bed and relax a little bit. Tomorrow it's for the semi final tournament, I don't want to push myself too hard or I won't be able to do it tomorrow.

I stare at my weights. Only I have match I will opens it. Well, that's actually Hanzo order. I get notification and it's from claude.

Claude

How's today tournament?

Pretty good. I manage to do it until semi final.

Of course you will. You'll make it to the final and winning the match.

haha maybe XD

abdjwiamwbw^£×'jsiwlq

claude?

;#-2bpqiwueoamxbakqopq

tf claude?

OK, I'M SORRY FOR THAT. IT'S JUST DEXTER BOTHERING ME

Ahh I got it😂 you didn't feed him or what

I already feed him. I don't know what he want from me. He eat a lot lately.

He's growing up. You need to buy more food for that little guy.

I get it
abxbwiqpqpjsiwow

Okay, I'm wishing you luck for tomorrow and make sure you'll winning the match. I WANT TO TEACH DEXTER SOME LESSON. So Goodnight! Rest well.

Calm down buddy. Thanks and I will. Don't worry.

I close my phone and giggle. It's fun to watch Calude and Dexter having fights.

knock knock

Really? who's bothering me at this hour. I lazyly go to the dooe and open it. It's Lesley and she hug me.

"Wahhhhh I miss you girllll"

/////