88

Like my normal day, I get ready to work. I wear my uniform, tied my hair into ponytail and wear the cafe cap. I walk and go to the cafe.

"Good morning Hanabi" Like always, Calude greet me as soon as I reach there.

"Morning too Calude!" and yeah, everything is normal.

++

After I got home, I'll go to take a bath but my phone ringing. I reach for my phone.

Hanzo
accept|decline

I accept the call.

"Yeah Hanzo?" I start talking.

"Hey, Let's have a spar together? At the usual court" He said.

"Eh? Okay, but when?" I ask him.

"Tomorrow? at 4 p.m. Just end your shift early"

ok wait what?

"But I don't think I can do that" I said. It's because I already take 2 days off.

"Just say something emergency is up. See you" he said and end the call.

Ok now what's happening. He suddenly ask me for a spar together. It's weird. Forget it, I said to myself and go to take my bath.

After that, I lie down at my bed and sometimes I feel like I'm lifeless. It's because I go to work everyday and after I finish my work, I go to sleep. I didn't do anything special each day.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

++

I wake up and get ready to go to work. I don't know why but I feel sorrowful in my heart. I feel sadness.

What's wrong with me?

I ignore the feeling and go to work. I can't do my work properly, It's weird.

I shook my head and calm myself. I really need to end the shift early. I do my work until the clock show 4 p.m.

I talk to Claude that I'm going to end the shift early. I said that I'm not feeling well.

"well yeah, I see that you were.. off today. Have a nice rest okay?" he said to me.

"Okay thank you" I said and walk home to change to my sport outifit and go to the court.

/////