90

"I.. I need to move" he said and look at his feet.

"m-move? where? when?" I said. There a lot of question lingering in my head. So, he just left me alone? I can feel the tears at corner of my eye.

"I need to move tomorrow. I just want to say thank you for always be with me, lighten up my life. You're the bulb of my dark and sorrowful heart. I appreciate my all my great moment with you" He said and look to my face.

I can't stand the sadness and my tears start to fall down.

"So you just left me behind? that's it---

He goes to my place and hug me.

"Shh, don't ever think like that. You're the perfect girl that I ever met. You know why I take you as my students? Honestly, your karate's skill caught my eye. I'm proud for see you winning the game"

His words make my heart flutter and I just want to keep hugging him. I don't want to let him go.

"If you have certain feelings to me just believe me.. and us okay" he said again. My eyes wide open. H-how he know that. I try to calm down and look at his face.

"Just.. come back okay" I said and stare at his eyes. I can see that his eyes show sadness.

"Don't worry, I'll definitely search for you" he said. He wipe my tears and smile.

"Okay, I trust you.. deep in my heart" I said.

"Well, can we stop this kind of drama? Do you want ice cream? My treat" He said and giggle.

"Okay then. Ice cream seems good" I said and smile.

He buy two ice cream and give it to me. We start to walk around the park and feel the air. It's so hard to let him go although we know together only a year.

/////