39

Fast forward

"I'm proud because all of you joining the camp for next day. Please prepare you belongings and get ready for tomorrow adventure. Don't late or I'll smack all of you" said sir Roger.

Did he say all of us? So that's mean Hanzo will join too!

I look at his face with bright eyes.

"yeah yeah I'll join too" he said slowly.

"yess! I love yo--- I mean you're the best person in the world" I said. woah that was close. Control yourself stupid!

++

"ok now we're going to make a group. Don't choose on your own. I'll give you a group and your facilitator" said sir Roger.

we sit on the grass and hear what sir Roger said. He likes adventure so he'll the captain here.

"Lesley, Miya, Alucard, Chou with Gusion"

Okay wtf Gusion?! I look at Lesley. She's happy right there. Okay Gusion is actually alumni. I can see how happy Lesley right there. Everyone know that Lesley have relationship with Gusion.

"Zilong, Freya, Lunox, Leomord with Gord"

wowow strong team right there.

"Hanabi, Hanzo, Hayabusa, Kagura with Karina"

wait wtf? is this coincidence or what?! I look at my team member. Well, Hanzo don't give a fuck about that.

Kagura smile at me and Hayabusa look at me with his shock face. The student looks at us terrified. Maybe for the karate and the clever line here. Who knows.

++

"Time to set up the tent" sir Roger said and give tent per group.

"take this young girl" Roger give the tent to me.

"Let's set this up together!" said Kagura.

"well, you guys know how to set this thing up right? I'll just watch you guys set this thing. If you guys present your teamwork, I'll give you alot of marks" said Karina.

"we will" said Haya. Hanzo just keep quiet and help us to set up the tent.

/////